Electromagnetics Applications for Aerospace and Defense - Archived
Modern aviation systems have presented several challenges in the development of newer devices and systems in the aerospace domain. In order to ensure the efficient and safe functioning of aircraft systems, engineers are required to solve these complex design challenges under tight deadlines and cost control. To achieve their development goals, developers are turning to the COMSOL Multiphysics® simulation software, which allows them to accelerate the design, verification, and optimization of various components while reducing costs and preserving the accuracy of the analysis.
Tune in to this webinar to get an overview of modeling different electric machines, including motors and plungers as well as high-frequency electromagnetic systems, including photonic, microwave, and RF devices. We will also address applications involving the coupling of electromagnetics simulations with other physics, such as heat transfer and structural mechanics, for modeling electromagnetic heating and stress optical effects.
Key Discussion Points
- Modeling frequency-selective surfaces and designing RF cloaking devices to reduce radar cross sections
- Analyzing multilayered structures and metamaterials
- Designing and optimizing phased array antennas
- Evaluating EMI/EMC considerations and thermal management of onboard electronic devices
- Modeling actuation mechanisms in devices such as electric motors and electromagnetic plungers
- Simulation of sensors, including pressure sensors, capacitive sensors, accelerometers, and gyroscopes
Register for Electromagnetics Applications for Aerospace and Defense
To register for the event, please create a new account or log into your existing account. You will need a COMSOL Access account to attend Electromagnetics Applications for Aerospace and Defense.
For registration questions or more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Archived Webinar Details
This is a recording of a webinar that originally aired on May 25, 2022