Webinar on What’s New in COMSOL Multiphysics version 4.3
Jenna Craig | May 3, 2012
Looking for an overview of what’s new in COMSOL Multiphysics version 4.3? Check out our free webinar on June 7th. In this online event, David Kan will introduce three all-new products and walk you through a suite of new tools now available.
- New Products
- Nonlinear Structural Materials Module
- Pipe Flow Module
- Corrosion Module
- Geometry and Mesh
- Faster meshing for imported CAD files and the LiveLink products for CAD.
- Mesh selections for creating new boundaries and domains for any imported mesh.
- AC/DC: 3D rotating machinery and automatic coil excitation.
- RF: New polar plots for far field in 2D and 3D.
- Structural Mechanics
- New nonlinear solver for mechanical contact and highly nonlinear simulations.
- Load cases for easy setup of multistep simulations.
- Turbulent mixing for mass transport simulations.
- Heat Transfer
- Solar irradiation from latitude, longitude, date, and time.
- Particle Tracing
- Brownian force and particle-particle interactions.
- Secondary emission and sticking probabilities.
You can catch this and more live on June 7th at 2pm ET at the webinar Introducing COMSOL Multiphysics Version 4.3.
Not able to make this time? If you register for the event, you will be notified when the recorded version becomes available.
Corrosion Course Introduces Attendees to New Module
- Applications 21
- Certified Consultants 32
- Chemical 63
- COMSOL Now 149
- Conference 108
- Core Functionality 94
- Electrical 163
- Fluid 106
- Interfacing 42
- Mechanical 190
- Multipurpose 18
- Tips & Tricks 16
- Trending Topics 58
- User Perspectives 89
- Video 68