Battery module

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi I'm encontering an error during my lithiation induced stress simulation in Li-ion battery module. I've built a 2D model for the stress evaluation but I'm encountering the following error and I don't know what can be the problem. I would be grateful if someone can explain it to me

Undefined variable. - Variable: comp1.liion.cs - Geometry: geom1 - Domain: 5 Failed to evaluate variable. - Variable: comp1.liion.pce1.pin1.minput_concentration - Defined as: comp1.liion.cs Failed to evaluate variable. - Variable: comp1.liion.E_pce1 - Defined as: comp1.mat3.def.E_int(((unit_m_cf^3)(3.173897863966738E-5comp1.liion.pce1.pin1.minput_concentration))/unit_mol_cf)unit_GPa_cf Failed to evaluate expression. - Expression: comp1.liion.E_pce1 Failed to evaluate expression. - Expression: comp1.atonly(comp1.liion.E_pce1) Failed to evaluate variable. - Variable: comp1.liion.sr_pce1 - Defined as: ((2comp1.liion.E_pce1)(comp1.liion.fvol_average_pce1-comp1.liion.fvol_average_r_pce1))/((3comp1.liion.shape_type_nr_pce1)(1-comp1.liion.nu_pce1)) Failed to evaluate variable. - Variable: comp1.liion.Ws_pce1 - Defined as: (0.5(((comp1.liion.sr_pce1^2)+(2(comp1.liion.stheta_pce1^2)))-((comp1.liion.stheta_pce1(2comp1.liion.nu_pce1))(comp1.liion.stheta_pce1+(2comp1.liion.sr_pce1)))))/comp1.liion.E_pce1 Failed to evaluate expression. - Expression: comp1.liion.Ws_pce1(xs_pce1_pin1^2) Failed to evaluate expression. - Expression: comp1.liion.pce1.pin1.xdintop(comp1.liion.Ws_pce1(xs_pce1_pin1^2)) Failed to evaluate variable. - Variable: comp1.liion.Ws_tot_pce1 - Defined as: (comp1.liion.epss(comp1.liion.shape_type_nr_pce1comp1.liion.pce1.pin1.xdintop(comp1.liion.Ws_pce1(xs_pce1_pin1^2))))/(unit_m_cf^3) Failed to evaluate expression. - Expression: comp1.liion.Ws_tot_pce1 - Plot: Surface 1

1 Reply Last Post 12 dic 2023, 03:20 GMT-5
Laksmi Sampath Reddy Pulagam

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 months ago 12 dic 2023, 03:20 GMT-5

Hello Filippo, please attach the mph file so the community can find the place of error.

Hello Filippo, please attach the mph file so the community can find the place of error.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.