Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Battery

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

** - Feature: Time-Dependent Solver 1 (sol6/t1) Stop condition fulfilled for initial values.**

This is i am getting if i use stop condition in the solver.I gave the intial conditions for 2D battery mode same as 1D model,then also iam getting this error.

1 Reply Last Post 26 giu 2023, 01:38 GMT-4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 10 months ago 26 giu 2023, 01:38 GMT-4

Nonlinear solver did not converge. Maximum number of segregated iterations reached. In Battery current distribution: There was an error message from the linear solver. The relative error (0.73) is greater than the relative tolerance. Time: 0 s.

Last time step is not converged. Please help me to solve the error shown above

Nonlinear solver did not converge. Maximum number of segregated iterations reached. In Battery current distribution: There was an error message from the linear solver. The relative error (0.73) is greater than the relative tolerance. Time: 0 s. Last time step is not converged. Please help me to solve the error shown above

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.