Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Which new feature(s) du you prefer in 4.3a ?

Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello

I wanted to say to everyone:
take a look at the Help: Mathematical "functions" and to "operators" there we have now got many newcomers given new flexibility to the GUI analysis, both for post-processing/results and for solving

--
Have fun COMSOLing
Ivar

3 Replies Last Post 19 ott 2012, 12:33 GMT-4

Posted: 1 decade ago 18 ott 2012, 18:45 GMT-4
Excel!!!
Excel!!!

Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 19 ott 2012, 01:22 GMT-4
Hi

That is interesting, but why ? What is so much easier, for you, in Excel than in COMSOL, or in Matlab ?

Ivar
Hi That is interesting, but why ? What is so much easier, for you, in Excel than in COMSOL, or in Matlab ? Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 19 ott 2012, 12:33 GMT-4

Hi

That is interesting, but why ? What is so much easier, for you, in Excel than in COMSOL, or in Matlab ?

Ivar

Excel is a company standard for dealing with data (which is true for majority of companies I believe). Ability to export/import, create reports in Excel greatly helps when sharing COMSOL results with others.
[QUOTE] Hi That is interesting, but why ? What is so much easier, for you, in Excel than in COMSOL, or in Matlab ? Ivar [/QUOTE] Excel is a company standard for dealing with data (which is true for majority of companies I believe). Ability to export/import, create reports in Excel greatly helps when sharing COMSOL results with others.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.