Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Simulating spiral coils in 3D to calculate mutual inductances for a WPT system.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am working in a Wireless Power Transfer system. But I have no idea how to begin with the design of spiral type coils for it. I have gone through the basic tutorials but its not helping. I can see its more easier to build helical coils there though. Please provide me with some simple sample files with spiral coil arrangements or englighten me with the process of it.

0 Replies Last Post 4 dic 2020, 01:25 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Bishwas Basnet

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.