Exporting image sequence, zoom to extents don't work

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi

i did a sparametric sweep simulation on a variable number n of conuctor, now i would like to export all the generated plot with the image sequence tool. I do check on zoom extents, but this genereta all the images zommed on the largest number of conductor only. like this:

2 Replies Last Post 30 set 2021, 14:02 GMT-4
Gunnar Andersson COMSOL Employee

Posted: 2 months ago 24 set 2021, 10:46 GMT-4

If you disable Synchronize scales between frames in the Advanced section in the animation's settings, then different frames can have different zoom levels. Another effect of this change is that different frames can use different color legend settings if the value ranges differ. If you don't want this effect you can specify a manual color range in the affected plots.

If you disable **Synchronize scales between frames** in the **Advanced** section in the animation's settings, then different frames can have different zoom levels. Another effect of this change is that different frames can use different color legend settings if the value ranges differ. If you don't want this effect you can specify a manual color range in the affected plots.

Posted: 2 months ago 30 set 2021, 14:02 GMT-4

thanks you for your answer!

thanks you for your answer!

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.