Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Is it possible to add a constraint to RF Module?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I need to enforce an additional boundary condition, perhaps as a constraint, in RF Module. Is this feasible? If so, how could I do this?

Thanks a lot!

2 Replies Last Post 8 mar 2012, 06:47 GMT-5

Posted: 1 decade ago 8 mar 2012, 06:32 GMT-5
I tried to modify the Boundary Settings of Equation System. There's the field to enter a constraint. But the constraint just doesn't take effect. It makes no difference. So strange.
I tried to modify the Boundary Settings of Equation System. There's the field to enter a constraint. But the constraint just doesn't take effect. It makes no difference. So strange.

Posted: 1 decade ago 8 mar 2012, 06:47 GMT-5
It seems I need to add a corresponding constraint force term. But what's the rule to derive the constraint force?

Thanks!
It seems I need to add a corresponding constraint force term. But what's the rule to derive the constraint force? Thanks!

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.