Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

2-D and 3-D surface plots disapeared

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi All
Can any one guide me that how can I see the 2-D and 3-D suface plot of my result.As I am new on COMSOL and do not have any idea how to tackle it.
Even all the other domain plot are available but only when I draw surface plots, domain are diseapred and result is emply screen.
Please do guide.

Regards
Tassawar

1 Reply Last Post 8 mar 2012, 05:56 GMT-5

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 8 mar 2012, 05:56 GMT-5
My advice would be to work through the example problems even if they are nothing to do with your field as they will teach you lots of tips on visualising your data.

R
My advice would be to work through the example problems even if they are nothing to do with your field as they will teach you lots of tips on visualising your data. R

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.