Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Synchronizing Comsol with SolidWorks

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I am struggling to synchronize my SolidWorks model into Comsol. It shows no progress and after leaving it for a long time it says that it has failed to connect. What bothers me is that before it was working but now it is not. I have tried to see if it works with other models I have and it does. I am guessing some modification I have done to this specific model is affecting it. Any idea of what can I do to solve the problem?

1 Reply Last Post 26 set 2011, 07:04 GMT-4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 26 set 2011, 07:04 GMT-4
Hi

fir me it's either "instantenous" or there is an issue with the versions. Check the KB of COMSOL, if you have automatic updates of SOLIDWORKS this might be an issue, see if the add-ins are active

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi fir me it's either "instantenous" or there is an issue with the versions. Check the KB of COMSOL, if you have automatic updates of SOLIDWORKS this might be an issue, see if the add-ins are active -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.