Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

surface numbering or geometric entity numbering

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Does COMSOL 4.x display surface numbers or geometric entity (boundaries, domains etc) numbers on the screen?

I am asking because inorder to make boundary selection, I am having to select all the boundaries and eliminate the ones that I don't need. But if I can see the numbering of the boundaries on the screen then I can enter the numbers directly. So is there a way to display the numbers assigned to each entity/boundary?

Thanks,
Sirisha

2 Replies Last Post 16 mag 2011, 18:14 GMT-4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 14 mag 2011, 03:14 GMT-4
Hi

in the view node, you have different options, you an also add new views, so its worth to explore the "right click" in this region too ;)

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi in the view node, you have different options, you an also add new views, so its worth to explore the "right click" in this region too ;) -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 16 mag 2011, 18:14 GMT-4
Thanks Ivar!

Sirisha
Thanks Ivar! Sirisha

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.