Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

harmonic simulation step by step tutorial

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hello

i'm new in comsol and now i try to do a simple harmonic simulation

for now my model is
- in 4.1 comsol
- just stationary
- magnetic fieids (mf)
- piezoelctric devices (pzd)
- DUT which is a piezo peice already working proparly in constant field!!!
- 2 magnets with constant magnitizaton creating constant magnetic field on my piece DUT (device under test)

i just don't know how can i add to it a 1Hz magnetic field to analyse my DUT response to this field

is there any tutorial step by step that could help ???? becasue it seems like a ocean for me i don't know where to start
do i need some ports? terminals? add another study? define somthing mayve to add a model of silonoid with current?

i look for the simplest solution

thanks forward
Arye

p.s i already posted somthing like this but it was less orderd

0 Replies Last Post 14 apr 2011, 09:54 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Arye Nudelman

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.