Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

error occurs when transinet anlysis is done with periodic boundary conditions

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hellow?
recently i'm trying to do a transinet anlysis in 2D plane strain of acoustic model according to block theory, a kind of periodic boundary condition is used with exp(i*k*r) . one point in the square domain is given an initial velocity or displacement?v=1 or u=1?? periodic boundary conditions is used on the boundary. if k is not equal to 0? one error occurs as failed to find consistent value, second_argument_must_be_real. i don't know how to handle this problem, hoping for your advice.
thank you!

1 Reply Last Post 30 nov 2010, 19:54 GMT-5

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 30 nov 2010, 19:54 GMT-5
is anyone here doing the same or similar problem? please help me or give me some advices, thakn you
is anyone here doing the same or similar problem? please help me or give me some advices, thakn you

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.