Issues with Importing COMSOL Part from Personal Library (Warning: "Created 9 empty objects")

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone,

I've encountered a problem with a COMSOL part that I created (please refer to the attached file). When I work with the part as a standalone file, everything functions as expected for the coil.

However, when I try to import it from my personal library (which includes the attached file), I receive a warning stating "Created 9 empty objects." Unfortunately, after importing, I am unable to select the part to add materials or modify any properties/boundaries.

I suspect there might be an issue during the part creation process, but I'm unsure what might be causing it. Any assistance or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Please note that the file is in COMSOL 5.5.

Thank you in advance for your help!

0 Replies Last Post 11 gen 2024, 03:42 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Jirka Verleysen

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.