Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Parameter list gives empty sweep

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

The below post is related to an archived discussion

[start here] Hi I was working on a thermoelectric module using heat transfer in solid and electric current physics in comsol 5.6. I am facing this error " parameter list gives empty sweep". Can you help me about this problem? I don't have any frequency applying option here so how can I solve this problem? Thank you

1 Reply Last Post 27 ott 2023, 15:00 GMT-4
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 6 months ago 27 ott 2023, 15:00 GMT-4
Updated: 6 months ago 27 ott 2023, 15:00 GMT-4

I think the most common cause of this kind of error is that it is literally true, i.e., the parameter list you provided doesn't properly specify a list of parameters. I suggest you: (1) take a screen shot of the part of the user-interface where you specified the parameter list, showing us all what you specified, then (2) if there are variables involved, determine the values of those variables. For example, you can't sweep a parameter from 5 to 10 by taking steps of -1.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
I think the most common cause of this kind of error is that it is literally true, i.e., the parameter list you provided doesn't properly specify a list of parameters. I suggest you: (1) take a screen shot of the part of the user-interface where you specified the parameter list, showing us all what you specified, then (2) if there are variables involved, determine the values of those variables. For example, you can't sweep a parameter from 5 to 10 by taking steps of -1.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.