Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Adding Numbers At Specific Locations

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I ran a CFD simulation and I would like to generate an image where it shows the velocity of the fluid at multiple points along a central cut plane. Using the Postprocessing and Visualization guide I was able to generate a contour which shows the numbers but the contours do not go where I need them to be. I was able to generate some 2D cut points along the central cut plane (see attached image) and can then export the velocity data from those points which can work but I can only have a single row of points in the Y axis, so I need to have 3 sets of cut points to cover all the areas that I need data from. I would ideally like to set all of the points that I need and have the velocity value show directly on the image. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Replies Last Post 3 nov 2021, 13:12 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Joseph Mayer

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.