Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Two-phase flow, moving mesh

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,

I have a problem when I define the outlet condition for both phases.

I am running a two phase simulation using the moving mesh method. As you can see from the picture attached, there is a liquid phase and a gas phase separated by a vertical fluid-fluid interface. The upper boundary condition is set as outlet. When I define the liquid-liquid interface, the software automatically set the point in the red circle as part of wall-fluid interface and hence it assosiate to it a contact angle. In reality that point should belong to the outlet and there should not be no contact angle. How can I fix this problem?

Thank you in advance, Fabio

0 Replies Last Post 3 mag 2021, 12:33 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Fabio Pino

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.