Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

documentation file

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello All
I have acces to Comsol only in workplace on Windows.
I would like to browse Comsol Documetation on Mac without Comsol .
1)How to separate and read documentation file?

Additional:
2) In case of use remote control I have no idea how to make right click (in Mac ctrl+click) work properly

Regards
Marek

1 Reply Last Post 4 nov 2011, 16:26 GMT-4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 4 nov 2011, 16:26 GMT-4
Hi

some of the doc files are pdf files, those you can copy and read elsewhere, provided you respect the copyrights, as for any published document.
But "remote control" is not accessible for everyone, that requires a floating licence, i.e. something I do not have ;) so I cannot say more about that

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi some of the doc files are pdf files, those you can copy and read elsewhere, provided you respect the copyrights, as for any published document. But "remote control" is not accessible for everyone, that requires a floating licence, i.e. something I do not have ;) so I cannot say more about that -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.