Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Triboelectric Simulation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear Mrs., Mr.,
I am student in Mechatronic Engeneering Departement. Actually, I have a small project whom concern the Triboelectric Effect and I want to try to simulate this effect by using COMSOL.
If you have some experience for this case, can you give me some advice, please?

The case: I have 2 materials A and B, when A slide/contact B, triboelectric effect accept to give a voltage and a current between 2 electrodes
Known: Surface charge density [C/m2], surface power density [W/m2], surface current density [A/m2]
Unknown: voltage/current output when 2 materials contact and separate, or slide.

Please help me, thank you so much,

0 Replies Last Post 19 giu 2017, 04:09 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Quang Tan Nguyen

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.