Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Unit issue in parameter's expression

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I am using COMSOL 5.3a version, when I enter the unit of Vmax(rate) that is 4.67e-3[ng/(s*10^5*cells)] in parameter expression it turns into orange color and show invalid unit syntax. Can you please help me how can I enter such type of units in which keyword "cell" is mentioned?

Hope to hear back soon

2 Replies Last Post 27 gen 2022, 04:24 GMT-5
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 2 years ago 26 gen 2022, 10:29 GMT-5

Hello Aiman,

If I understand correctly, you are trying to refer to the number of cells, which is a scalar and therefore has a unit of [1].

Best,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Aiman, If I understand correctly, you are trying to refer to the number of cells, which is a scalar and therefore has a unit of [1]. Best, Jeff

Posted: 2 years ago 27 gen 2022, 04:24 GMT-5

Hi Jeff,

Thank you so much for your response, yes I was trying to refer number of cells.

Regards Aiman

Hi Jeff, Thank you so much for your response, yes I was trying to refer number of cells. Regards Aiman

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.