Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

help

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I have this message when I want to run the simulation with convection boundary condition in design domain. the convection boundary condition is given by : (h_0(T-T_inf)test(T)ht.dd(dtopo1.theta,comp1.dtopo1.theta_f)*sqrt(d(dtopo1.theta_f,x)^2+d(dtopo1.theta_f,y)^2))

This expression is well written so I do not know where came the problem.

Attempt to evaluate negative power of zero. - Fonction: ^ Failed to evaluate expression. - Expression: ((d(comp1.dtopo1.theta,comp1.dtopo1.theta_f)((h_0(comp1.T-T_inf))comp1.ht.d))((d(comp1.dtopo1.theta_f,y)2)((((d(comp1.dtopo1.theta_f,x)^2)+(d(comp1.dtopo1.theta_f,y)^2))^(-0.5))0.5)))dvol_spatial Failed to evaluate Jacobian of expression. - Expression: (sqrt((d(comp1.dtopo1.theta_f,x)^2)+(d(comp1.dtopo1.theta_f,y)^2))(d(comp1.dtopo1.theta,comp1.dtopo1.theta_f)((h_0(comp1.T-T_inf))comp1.ht.d)))dvol_spatial Failed to evaluate Jacobian of expression. - Expression: (h_0(comp1.T-T_inf)test(comp1.T)comp1.ht.dd(comp1.dtopo1.theta,comp1.dtopo1.theta_f)sqrt(d(comp1.dtopo1.theta_f,x)^2+d(comp1.dtopo1.theta_f,y)^2))*(dvol_spatial)

0 Replies Last Post 23 set 2020, 04:18 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Luc Kakou

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.