Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

TTM (two temperature model) for ultra-fast laser ablation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello friends, I want to develop TTM (two temperature model) for ultra-fast laser ablation process. Frist laser gives the energy to the electron and the electron heated up. Now, this electron gives it energy to ion grid and relax quickly. The temperature rise in the electron and lattice can be represented by the Coupled differential equations. For solving the differential equation, the same temperature before the interaction with the laser pulses was assumed for both electron and lattice subsystem so the initial condition were given by Te(x,t=0)=Tl(x,t=0)=T0=300k but I don’t know how to give boundary condition.

I attached my model,PDE and boundary condition. if some one knows how to give this boundary condition in the coefficient form of PDE interface then let me know. For simplicity purpose I did not put thermodynamic parameter calculation part.

1 Reply Last Post 21 set 2020, 23:59 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Hardik Vaghasiya

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 years ago 21 set 2020, 23:59 GMT-4

Have you solve this ?

Have you solve this ?

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.