Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Postprocessing access to timespecific values

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hey there, I have a big issue with the following topic.

I created an time dependent model which includes a few ODEs calculating the biochemical concentrations. I need a small step size to get adequat numerical values. Since I want to optimise some of my model parameters with matlab I try to generate a value to compare. There is already a STOP function implemented which stops the model if a concentration goes below a specific value.

To generate the optimisation function I want to access the values of the concentrations in specific time points which are also dependend of the last time step of the simulation to compare those with manually imported datas.

So is there a possibility to access ODE values at specific time points which are calculated with the time point of the end of the simulation?

Thanks a lot!

1 Reply Last Post 17 nov 2019, 14:40 CET
Edgar J. Kaiser Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 years ago 17 nov 2019, 14:40 CET

Nico,

you can check the at() and withsol() operators that work in post processing.

Cheers Edgar

-------------------
Edgar J. Kaiser
emPhys Physical Technology
www.emphys.com
Nico, you can check the at() and withsol() operators that work in post processing. Cheers Edgar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.