Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to define a function with discrete data?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

The data of emw.Ex/emw.normE/emw.Hx/normH of a surface was exported by COMSOL, I want to know how can I use the data to define a function which can replace the emw.Ex in the folllowing expression, and then compute the expression by MATLAB.

mphint2(model,'real(8.854187817e-12(emw.Exconj(emw.Ex)-1/2emw.normEint1+4pi1e-7(emw.Hxconj(emw.Hx)-1/2emw.normHemw.normH))','surface','selection',[36],'dataset','dset1');

Somebody could help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Zhonglei Shen

0 Replies Last Post 10 nov 2019, 23:03 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Zhonglei Shen

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.