Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

heat source

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

with modesty, I am trying to model the a pulsating heat source at the nanoscale .
the heat source in a spherical form is inside another sphere . IN pi / 2 the heat released is 20mK in a very short duration nanosecand (trigger). this is the first time I use comsol and I still can not find the method for controlling the source .

Thanks,

Dib

2 Replies Last Post 10 ott 2019, 03:24 GMT-4

Posted: 5 years ago 27 set 2019, 06:47 GMT-4

I need your help.I am trying to model the a pulsating heat source . I have a spherical geometry as a source of temperature 20 mK. and I want to make it pulsate and control this pulsation in time. if he has a person who can help me on this subject. I am really new with comsol (basic configuration;)) your help will be very appreciated.

thank you very much

I need your help.I am trying to model the a pulsating heat source . I have a spherical geometry as a source of temperature 20 mK. and I want to make it pulsate and control this pulsation in time. if he has a person who can help me on this subject. I am really new with comsol (basic configuration;)) your help will be very appreciated. thank you very much

Posted: 5 years ago 10 ott 2019, 03:24 GMT-4

for example,if i set the heat source as x, and x=100*(t<100s). so,the heat source will start from 0 secend to 100 secend. the comol introduction word consists of numerous tricks ,it may be help you

for example,if i set the heat source as x, and x=100*(t

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.