Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Evaluation points on the exported data

Ariastity Mega Pratiwi

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,

I'm quite new to COMSOL and I have a 3D model of an electrode. I exported the resulting electric potential values from the whole model with the 'Points to evaluate in' set to 'Take from data set'. The resulting number of nodes that are reported in this data is way smaller than the number of actual nodes. So does this mean there are some nodes that are ignored in the report? How does COMSOL determine the points to evaluate in, then?

Thanks! I would really appreciate any help that you can give me on this

1 Reply Last Post 19 mar 2018, 09:06 GMT-4
Yara Soares COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 6 years ago 19 mar 2018, 09:06 GMT-4

Dear Ariastiti,

Please consider submitting your question to support@comsol.com for a swifter response.

Best regards,

Yara Soares

COMSOL BV | Röntgenlaan 37 | 2719 DX Zoetermeer Phone: +31 (0)79 363 4230 | Fax: +31 (0)79 361 4212

www.comsol.nl | yara.soares@comsol.com

Dear Ariastiti, Please consider submitting your question to support@comsol.com for a swifter response. Best regards, Yara Soares -------------------------------------------------------------------------- COMSOL BV | Röntgenlaan 37 | 2719 DX Zoetermeer Phone: +31 (0)79 363 4230 | Fax: +31 (0)79 361 4212 www.comsol.nl | yara.soares@comsol.com ------------------------------------------------

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.