Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

What is rmm.tAZ in error messages

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I try to simulate an ACDC rotating machine, and I get this error: So far the model worked, I don't know what happened, now it gives the error. What is "rmm.tAZ" ?

" Undefined variable. - Variable: comp1.rmm.tAZ - Geometry: geom1 - Boundary: 117 Failed to evaluate Jacobian of expression. - Expression: comp1.rmm.tAZ Failed to evaluate Jacobian of operator. - Operator: comp1.rmm.dst2src_pc1 - Geometry: geom1 - Boundary: 61 Failed to evaluate Jacobian of expression. - Expression: comp1.rmm.dst2src_pc1(comp1.rmm.tAZ)+comp1.rmm.tAZ Failed to evaluate Jacobian of expression. - Expression: if(comp1.rmm.dst2src_pc1(comp1.A_fld_act)comp1.A_fld_act,comp1.rmm.dst2src_pc1(comp1.rmm.tAZ)+comp1.rmm.tAZ,0) Failed to evaluate Jacobian of expression. - Expression: if(comp1.rmm.incontact_pc1,if(comp1.A_fld_actcomp1.rmm.dst2src_pc1(comp1.A_fld_act),comp1.rmm.tAZ+comp1.rmm.dst2src_pc1(comp1.rmm.tAZ),0),0) - Feature: Time-Dependent Solver 1 (sol1/t1) "

0 Replies Last Post 17 dic 2017, 08:47 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Magic Lavinho

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.