Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Eddy magnetic levitation system

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hey,

I'm working on hyperloop Eddy magnetic levitation system for my senior project, so i need to simulate the movement of group of permanent magnets in Halbach array formation over simple alumunium sheet, i'm a beginner at dealing with COMSOL, so i would be grateful if you could tell me how to simulate this movement to get the levitation force due to it.

this video show the concept in case you didn't get it:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCON4zfMzjU

Regards,

Essam

0 Replies Last Post 8 feb 2017, 18:51 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Essam Azizeldeen

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.