Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

problem in physics inputs.

sivasubramani selvanayagam

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hello,
I have to work in transport of diluted species. but i don't exactly know what all has to be given as inputs. please anyone guide me doing this physics...

1 Reply Last Post 11 ott 2010, 15:36 CEST

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 11 ott 2010, 15:36 CEST

hello,
I have to work in transport of diluted species. but i don't exactly know what all has to be given as inputs. please anyone guide me doing this physics...

Set up the model, add your RODS module, and fill everything that comsol gives a box for. The rest can stay as default. Also, you need to add the materials (i.e. water and salt) and their respective properties; diffusion coefficient, densities, ...

If you can be more specific we can help more.

--
Comsol 4.0a
Ubuntu 10.04.1
[QUOTE] hello, I have to work in transport of diluted species. but i don't exactly know what all has to be given as inputs. please anyone guide me doing this physics... [/QUOTE] Set up the model, add your RODS module, and fill everything that comsol gives a box for. The rest can stay as default. Also, you need to add the materials (i.e. water and salt) and their respective properties; diffusion coefficient, densities, ... If you can be more specific we can help more. -- Comsol 4.0a Ubuntu 10.04.1

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.