European Webinar on New Features in COMSOL Multiphysics version 4.3
Jenna Craig | May 8, 2012
A new version of COMSOL Multiphysics will be released very soon, and in conjunction with this we are holding webinars to go over what exactly is new in COMSOL Multiphysics version 4.3. For our friends located in Europe, the free webinar will be conducted live on June 21st. The speaker of this online event, Phil Kinnane, will introduce you to three brand new products and go over the wide array of tools that are available in this new version.
Among other things, the webinar will feature:
- New Products
- Nonlinear Structural Materials Module
- Pipe Flow Module
- Corrosion Module
- Geometry and Mesh
- Faster meshing for imported CAD files and the LiveLink products for CAD.
- Mesh selections for creating new boundaries and domains for any imported mesh.
- AC/DC: 3D rotating machinery and automatic coil excitation.
- RF: New polar plots for far field in 2D and 3D.
- Structural Mechanics
- New nonlinear solver for mechanical contact and highly nonlinear simulations.
- Load cases for easy setup of multistep simulations.
- Turbulent mixing for mass transport simulations.
- Heat Transfer
- Solar irradiation from latitude, longitude, date, and time.
- Particle Tracing
- Brownian force and particle-particle interactions.
- Secondary emission and sticking probabilities.
The live online event is scheduled for June 21st at 2PM BST. Unavailable at that time? If you register for the webinar Introducing COMSOL Multiphysics version 4.3, you will be informed when the recorded version becomes available.
COMSOL Modeling Event for the U.S. Government this Month
Free Chemical Showcase CD now Available
- Applications 7
- Certified Consultants 30
- Chemical 56
- COMSOL Now 141
- Conference 107
- Core Functionality 81
- Electrical 140
- Fluid 93
- Interfacing 42
- Mechanical 162
- Multipurpose 17
- Tips & Tricks 16
- Trending Topics 52
- User Perspectives 83
- Video 68