Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How can express the Gradient of function

MohammadHasan Khaliji Oskouei

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi

can you help me to express the Gradient of F=(aX,bY,cZ) in the comsol.how can i defined that?

best regard
mohammad

3 Replies Last Post 24 ago 2010, 10:01 GMT-4

Posted: 1 decade ago 23 ago 2010, 13:44 GMT-4
salam mohandes (HI..)
najursan?
I think you can use MATLAB functions in any Expression field for example i used this expression to compute divergence of electrical flux density D :
(8.85e-12)*(gradient(Ex_emdc,1)+gradient(Ey_emdc,2))
refer to MATLAB for more help about this command!
ya hagh..
salam mohandes (HI..) najursan? I think you can use MATLAB functions in any Expression field for example i used this expression to compute divergence of electrical flux density D : (8.85e-12)*(gradient(Ex_emdc,1)+gradient(Ey_emdc,2)) refer to MATLAB for more help about this command! ya hagh..

Posted: 1 decade ago 24 ago 2010, 09:52 GMT-4

thanks I triy

mishe khodeton ro morefi konin ya mail khodeton ro bedin
thanks I triy mishe khodeton ro morefi konin ya mail khodeton ro bedin

Posted: 1 decade ago 24 ago 2010, 10:01 GMT-4
i can not understand how can set it, can you explane it more ?

my another question is about the normal of function,how can i set the normal of function in the comsol?

best regard
mohammad
i can not understand how can set it, can you explane it more ? my another question is about the normal of function,how can i set the normal of function in the comsol? best regard mohammad

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.