Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Identity Pairs in Comsol 4.0

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I have just started using the new version of Comsol and I have a small question.In the 3.5a version of Comsol when we use the "Create Pairs" option, there are 2 mapping operators to refer them i.e src2dst_ip** and dst2src_ip**.

When I want to create pairs in the newer version of Comsol,I see only the pair name and no mapping operators . Can some help me with this? What are the mapping operators called in the new version?
Any sort of help would be useful.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Nihit.

1 Reply Last Post 21 lug 2010, 04:28 GMT-4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 21 lug 2010, 04:28 GMT-4
Hi

In V4 when you make pairs, you must :
1) define them in "Model - Definitions (right click) - Pair
2) and in Model - Physics (solid or whatever) (right-click) - Pairs (selectthe appropriate)

Then if you have turned the equations on in the "options - preferences" you will find all you need, I believe

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi In V4 when you make pairs, you must : 1) define them in "Model - Definitions (right click) - Pair 2) and in Model - Physics (solid or whatever) (right-click) - Pairs (selectthe appropriate) Then if you have turned the equations on in the "options - preferences" you will find all you need, I believe -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.