Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Failed to evaluate variable.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello

I am a beginner in COMSOL 4.0

I have tried to build a model just like the model "periodic_boundary_condition"

So I started a new model and added everything that is in that model, I perfectly

iterate what is there...Then when trying to compute the study, this error occurs:

Failed to evaluate expression.
- Expression: d((-j*mod1.emw.omega*sqrt(epsilon0 const*mu0.....
- Variable: mod1.emw.murScalar
- Defined as: (((((mod1.emw.murzy*mod1.emw.nz)+((mod1.emw.murxy*mod1.emw.nx)+....
- Variable: mod1.emw.murzy

I think the problem is in some of the variables but I just iterated everything in that model

and (for your information) that model worked well and I computed the study there without any problem.

So what is wrong ?

0 Replies Last Post 19 lug 2010, 09:04 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello ali8 ali8

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.