Output in the result section

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello Friends, I have a question. I would be grateful if anyone could help me I want to get an output, but I encountered a problem and I don't know how it is... In the data set section, I defined the maximum and minimum values and connected these two using join according to the formula I had (i.e. take the difference between the maximum and minimum temperature, divide it by the maximum value and give the percentage (data1-data2) )/data1*100 )) But I don't know how to get this output and show it now I would be grateful if any of my friends know how to guide me step by step. Thank you

2 Replies Last Post 25 apr 2024, 11:13 GMT-4
Acculution ApS Certified Consultant

Posted: 1 week ago 25 apr 2024, 02:10 GMT-4

Sounds like you should just choose the new dataset under the plot you are trying to make.

-------------------
René Christensen, PhD
Acculution ApS
www.acculution.com
info@acculution.com
Sounds like you should just choose the new dataset under the plot you are trying to make.

Posted: 1 week ago 25 apr 2024, 11:13 GMT-4

So how should I do this? Thank you for explaining more

So how should I do this? Thank you for explaining more

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.