Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Microwave Heating

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

The below post is related to an archived discussion

Hi, I'm using the module of the microwave heating and i was viewing the model with the sample in the oven from which you can see the increase in temperature. My question is: If I turn off the oven, it would be possible to observe the subsequent cooling phase? How can I do to simulate this condition? I would definitely warm the sample, for example, for 5 seconds, then turn off the oven and watch how quickly they reach a certain temperature.

I tried to use a function to the input power ranging from 700W to 0W and simulate the turning off the oven, but I have not found a solution. i used piecewise or step function. . Can someone help me please?

Thanks

0 Replies Last Post 19 ago 2023, 10:43 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Hop Le Van

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.