Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Vibration Simulation On different frequencies at COMSOL multiphysics

Md Tanvirul Kabir Chowdhury

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I want to made a simulation model where I want to measure the pressure on the human skin created by an arrary of twenty-five coin vibrational motors. So every single coin type vibrational motor will create vibration force on the basis of differnt frequencies. I want to simulate for a single motor and later on for the whole arry of vibration motors. The frequency range will be 10Hz to 55 Hz. The diameter of the motor is 12 milimeters and the thickness of outer structure is 3.5 milimeters. The motor is powered with minimum 03 volts. So the input will be vibrational frequncies and output will be generated pressure or force per square milimeters. I need help for simulation model setup perameters idea. Please guide me from your expertise experience such as

i) what type of material I need to use (There is no specification about the material inside the datasheet) ?

ii) What will be best suitable physics I need to attached?

iii) What kind of study I need to choose ?

I have attached the datasheet of the motor with this post.

Thank you.

0 Replies Last Post 17 ago 2023, 08:52 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Md Tanvirul Kabir Chowdhury

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.