Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Dipole Antenna Design

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi I am very new to COMSOL and have just learnt some basic designing in RF module. Can anyone help me to design a Dipole antenna on it?

If any tutorial available on the design would be very helpful.

Regards
Priya Natarajan

1 Reply Last Post 8 ott 2012, 16:37 GMT-4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 8 ott 2012, 16:37 GMT-4
Hi

do not forget the model lirary, and the main web site models and papers (I do not have one just like that but there are many other doing more RF than me ;)

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi do not forget the model lirary, and the main web site models and papers (I do not have one just like that but there are many other doing more RF than me ;) -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.