Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Materials data viewing and editing

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi.

I'm pretty new to COMSOL, and I don't know how to view all of the properties of all of the materials in my model.
The edit box inside COMSOL is a bit restrictive in viewing what I'm putting in.

I also just did a plot with multiple curves on it, and the legend is not visible even though I've checked it.

3 Replies Last Post 7 set 2012, 12:34 GMT-4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 6 set 2012, 23:17 GMT-4
Hi

I'm not sure I catch all your remarks, but you must be aware that you must often adapt the main and the sub-plots nodes to get what you desire

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi I'm not sure I catch all your remarks, but you must be aware that you must often adapt the main and the sub-plots nodes to get what you desire -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 7 set 2012, 10:27 GMT-4
I've changed the plot options and I think I understand what they should do, but the legend doesn't appear when I click "Plot".

Can you give me any feedback on how to see all of my property data?

Carl

Hi

I'm not sure I catch all your remarks, but you must be aware that you must often adapt the main and the sub-plots nodes to get what you desire

--
Good luck
Ivar

I've changed the plot options and I think I understand what they should do, but the legend doesn't appear when I click "Plot". Can you give me any feedback on how to see all of my property data? Carl [QUOTE] Hi I'm not sure I catch all your remarks, but you must be aware that you must often adapt the main and the sub-plots nodes to get what you desire -- Good luck Ivar [/QUOTE]

Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 7 set 2012, 12:34 GMT-4
Hi

well I cant just now and still not for a few days, as I'm 17'000 km away from my COMSOl WS ;)
but there must be other out here on COMSOL, if not try support.

Have you applied last patch, by the way ? See the main web site

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi well I cant just now and still not for a few days, as I'm 17'000 km away from my COMSOl WS ;) but there must be other out here on COMSOL, if not try support. Have you applied last patch, by the way ? See the main web site -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.