Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Question about 3D current density arrows

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

These days I am doing simulation about current and electric field, using 'AC/DC' module and 'Electric Currents' physics.

My goal was to observe current density arrows in yz plane when electrode flow current(1 micro ampere) in some electrolytes. ( Actually, there are 4 layers in my background electrolytes.) It is because I did simulation with 3D geometry, I added 2d plot to see cross section plane. When I click the button of plot in current density, I expected there will be kind of symmetric figures of arrows. However, result comes out like a figure attatched.

Can you tell me what is wrong..? I think there will not be any problems in geometry,,but.. I don't know...

Thank you in advance! Also, happy new year!

Yunseo

1 Reply Last Post 5 gen 2022, 13:56 GMT-5
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 2 years ago 5 gen 2022, 13:56 GMT-5
Updated: 2 years ago 5 gen 2022, 13:58 GMT-5

Hello Yunseo,

Your post refers to an attached figure, but none is attached. I would recommend you also attach your .mph file. Without it, it is very difficult for readers of this Discussion Forum to provide useful feedback to you on what could be wrong in your model set-up.

Best regards,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Yunseo, Your post refers to an attached figure, but none is attached. I would recommend you also attach your .mph file. Without it, it is very difficult for readers of this Discussion Forum to provide useful feedback to you on what could be wrong in your model set-up. Best regards, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.