Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

magnet with two side north and south magnetic field

Dr. Mehdi Khan Total Artificial heart

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hej!
I made magnet with two pole one north and south alone z axis... I also define one ampera law -500000 (negative shows south along x-y axis) and other ampera law +500000 (positive shows north alone xy axis) ...

I cannot see the field alone the sphere i do not understand.. but its running perfect

I want to know did i define correct + for north - for south

I am looking forward to your mail

Best Regards,
Mehdi Khan

3 Replies Last Post 23 dic 2011, 08:00 GMT-5
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 23 dic 2011, 05:59 GMT-5
Hi
I believe COMSOL has a issue with their site (disk full ?) when I try to download your file I get a 0 byte copy ;)
Try to upload it again later

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi I believe COMSOL has a issue with their site (disk full ?) when I try to download your file I get a 0 byte copy ;) Try to upload it again later -- Good luck Ivar

Dr. Mehdi Khan Total Artificial heart

Posted: 1 decade ago 23 dic 2011, 06:13 GMT-5
Hej Ivar

Upload the file again..

Now i feel i am doing correct ... I define ampera law alone x -y axis magnaization +35000 for north and -35000 for south...

My simulation are working but i cannot see magnetic field in the middle I want to se B=magnetic flux density in the middle.. like in arrow 3-d . I want to see field arround magnetc

I feel i did almost correct. Maybe i did minor mistakes

Can you please check and remove the error ... Or tell me how to remove it

Best Regards,
Mehdi Khan

Hej Ivar Upload the file again.. Now i feel i am doing correct ... I define ampera law alone x -y axis magnaization +35000 for north and -35000 for south... My simulation are working but i cannot see magnetic field in the middle I want to se B=magnetic flux density in the middle.. like in arrow 3-d . I want to see field arround magnetc I feel i did almost correct. Maybe i did minor mistakes Can you please check and remove the error ... Or tell me how to remove it Best Regards, Mehdi Khan

Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 23 dic 2011, 08:00 GMT-5
Hi

I'm still getting 0 bytes when I try to download yours there (but it worked for another thread) will try another mirror site ...

Nope same stuff on .eu as on .com (+ some Application error pages from the site) Xmas effect ;) ?

Have you tried to download your uploaded files ?

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi I'm still getting 0 bytes when I try to download yours there (but it worked for another thread) will try another mirror site ... Nope same stuff on .eu as on .com (+ some Application error pages from the site) Xmas effect ;) ? Have you tried to download your uploaded files ? -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.