Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

COMSOL Conference: Early bird abstract deadline - 2 days away (Friday - June 17 - USA)

Yeswanth COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

Thanks to the users, we have been receiving exciting abstracts for the COMSOL Conference. There is still time to submit an abstract before the early-bird abstract submission deadline (end of the day Friday, June 17th) for the COMSOL Conference Boston 2011. Make use of this opportunity to submit early and save on the registration fees. Note that you can continue to edit your abstract after submission.

Click on the link below to submit your abstract and choose your preferred presentation format:
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
- Oral & Poster presentation

www.comsol.com/conference2011/usa/papers/

I am available to take any questions you may have. My complete contact information is below.

Best Regards,
Yeswanth Rao, PhD
Program Chair
COMSOL Conference Boston 2011
Ph. 781-273-3322
Email: yeswanth.rao@comsol.com

3 Replies Last Post 17 giu 2011, 17:49 GMT-4
Yeswanth COMSOL Employee

Posted: 1 decade ago 17 giu 2011, 09:52 GMT-4
Hello COMSOL enthusiasts,

We have got an excellent response to the Call for Papers so far. The early bird deadline is today (end of the day), so keep the abstracts coming.

To submit an abstract, click on the link below:

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Yeswanth Rao
Program Chair
Email: yeswanth@comsol.com
Hello COMSOL enthusiasts, We have got an excellent response to the Call for Papers so far. The early bird deadline is today (end of the day), so keep the abstracts coming. To submit an abstract, click on the link below: http://www.comsol.com/conference2011/usa/papers/ Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Best regards, Yeswanth Rao Program Chair COMSOL Conference Boston 2011 Email: yeswanth@comsol.com

Yeswanth COMSOL Employee

Posted: 1 decade ago 17 giu 2011, 09:53 GMT-4
Hello COMSOL enthusiasts,

We have got an excellent response to the Call for Papers so far. The early bird deadline is today (end of the day), so keep the abstracts coming.

To submit an abstract, click on the link below:

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Yeswanth Rao
Program Chair
Email: yeswanth@comsol.com
Hello COMSOL enthusiasts, We have got an excellent response to the Call for Papers so far. The early bird deadline is today (end of the day), so keep the abstracts coming. To submit an abstract, click on the link below: http://www.comsol.com/conference2011/usa/papers/ Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Best regards, Yeswanth Rao Program Chair COMSOL Conference Boston 2011 Email: yeswanth@comsol.com

Yeswanth COMSOL Employee

Posted: 1 decade ago 17 giu 2011, 17:49 GMT-4
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to give a quick update on the abstract submissions for this year's COMSOL Conference. We are receiving abstracts at record pace from users. The day is still not over, so there is still time to submit abstracts to meet the early bird deadline.

Click on the link below to submit abstracts:

Thanks for your enthusiasm.

Best regards,

Yeswanth Rao
Program Chair
Hello Everyone, I just wanted to give a quick update on the abstract submissions for this year's COMSOL Conference. We are receiving abstracts at record pace from users. The day is still not over, so there is still time to submit abstracts to meet the early bird deadline. Click on the link below to submit abstracts: http://www.comsol.com/conference2011/usa/papers/ Thanks for your enthusiasm. Best regards, Yeswanth Rao Program Chair COMSOL Conference Boston 2011

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.