COMSOL Oy is seeking an Inside Sales Associate to join its team in Helsinki. The position requires someone who can use their interpersonal skills to help the sales team proactively follow up with prospects and customers to expand the business. We sell our products to many of the top engineering and scientific teams throughout Finland and the Baltic countries. These range from start-ups to large companies to national labs to academic research teams and their activities cover a wide span of engineering disciplines. The successful candidate should be methodical in their approach to identify prospect’s needs and qualify them.
This is a small-office environment in a rapidly growing, diverse company. As such, you will be entrusted with a broad range of responsibilities, allowing for personal and professional growth within the sales team.
- Proactive calls, emails to prospective customers
- Follow up with prospects and existing customers by phone and email
- Identify potential sales accounts
- Help with sales account manager to invite prospective customers by phone calls and emails
- Act as a back-up for traveling sales personnel
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science or business with an aptitude for sales
- Prior sales or customer service experience is a definite plus
*Written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English
- Positive, professional and confident communicator both in-person and on the phone, with concise writing skills
- Strong time-management skills, with the ability to balance multiple demands from a high volume of prospects as well as team members
- An understanding of the business challenges and technical issues clients face in the engineering and scientific sectors COMSOL Offers
- Great career opportunities at a quickly growing high-tech software company.
- Casual atmosphere
- Countless opportunities to make a difference
COMSOL provides software solutions for multiphysics modeling. We are a fast growing high tech engineering software company with a proven track record and a vision as a future leader of the industry. The company was founded in July 1986 in Stockholm Sweden. We have grown to include offices in Palo Alto, Boston, Los Angeles, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, and India.
Send your cover letter and CV from web page below. For questions you can contact Jukka Tarvo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 09-25104055.
||Inside Sales Associate
indicates required field
Cover Letter and Resume