As part of our continued growth and sustained vision to be a leader in our sector, we are seeking an Inside Sales Associate to join our sales team in our state-of-the-art Cambridge offices.
We are a small, close-knit team of sales and technical support specialists that form an important part of an expanding, diverse global company, which now has offices in Palo Alto, Boston, Los Angeles, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, and India.
The position requires someone who can use their interpersonal skills to help the sales team proactively follow up with prospects and customers to expand the business. We sell our products to many of the top engineering and scientific organizations throughout UK and Ireland. These range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies to national labs to academic research teams and their activities cover a wide span of engineering disciplines. The successful candidate should be methodical in their approach to identify prospect’s needs and qualify them.
This role will also include some travel.
- Proactive calls, emails to prospective customers
- Follow up with prospects and existing customers by phone and email
- Identify potential sales accounts
- Help with sales acount manager to invite prospective customers by phone calls and emails
- Act as a back-up for traveling sales personnel
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science or business with an aptitude for sales
- Prior sales or customer service experience is a definite plus
- Positive, professional and confident communicator both in-person and on the phone, with concise writing skills
- Strong time-management skills, with the ability to balance multiple demands from a high volume of prospects as well as team members
- An understanding of the business challenges and technical issues clients face in the engineering and scientific sectors
- Eligible to work in the UK.
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and regular reviews to reward personal performance
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Good prospects for career progression
- Sponsored trip to Sweden to attend annual company - wide “Kick Off” event
- Professional and personal development in a fast growing high-tech software company
- Opportunity to resolve challenging technical problems using state-of-the-art engineering tools
- Work with creative and qualified team members in Cambridge and other international offices
- Casual atmosphere in modern offices with private individual work spaces, meeting rooms, relaxing communal areas, parking and modern café facilities.
Send a Cover letter and CV to Dr. Wen Zhang, Managing Director at email@example.com or contact her on 01223 451580
||Inside Sales Associate
||Cambridge, United Kingdom
indicates required field
Cover Letter and Resume